Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Lovely Lancers Jumping Saddle-FOR SALE!!!!

I'm selling a used saddle:

I rode in this saddle from when I was 9 to when I was 11 and it has been sitting in my bed room for the LONGEST time. It fits SO many horses and it cleans very well. It has been reviewed by a professional @ BHS (Blue Horse Saddlery) and here are the reviews and info (from the pros):
Seat size: 16.5"
Tree size: Medium
Cantle: Nicks
Seat: Discolored (this is from someone rather stupid who owned it before me using a bad saddle soap but I PROMISE it does NOT show when you are riding)
Tree: VERY sound (the tree is in perfect condition)
Underside/Billets: Worn (Yes they are worn but still have a LOAD of wear left in them)
This is a genuine Lancers saddle from a company that doesnt make saddles anymore and it was made to be a jumping saddle.
ASKING PRICE: $100 (OBO)
If you want the saddle you can go to the store in Palo Alto and see it for yourself, it is saddle # 407 and is in consignment. If it doesn't sell, you can purchase it personally from me. Email me @ samara.swim@gmail.com if you are interested and want more info. You can also call Blue Horse on this number: 650-948-1719 and they will be happy to answer questions and give you a 3 day tryout.

No comments:

Post a Comment